tisdag 20 december 2011

A few guys and dolls

I will take this in english because my new australian friends refuse to use google translate and this blogpost will contain a few of them.

This is my last second last day in Melbourne. It's been so great and I will miss everybody a lot.
Linnea and Matthew, my "support parents" here in Melbourne will be working tonight on my last night. BUT, their friends are so super great so a few of them will meet up with me for a mini-going-away-party.
So this blogpost is a tribute to them. And here's some of them:


Matt the Womanizer (flanked by Lucy)/ Kate with a drink (as always)


Clare, "the Super Greatest" / Crazy Eyed Tim


Macca the Wacca / Staring Starrie

0 comments:

About

Mitt foto
Göteborg, Stockholm, Sweden
Fotograf Göteborg cargocollective.com/tobiaswelander/

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP